While You Were Sleeping
If I don’t tell you
If I keep it inside
Is it still love?
Sherlock: ”…I’m tea bagging John right now.”
Mycroft (on the phone): “I beg your pardon?”
I think it’s about time I reuploaded this Johnlock piece. (First posted in my old nuked Tumblr.) A once belated Christmas/birthday gift for my friend, isabloo, 2 years ago, I think. Tweaked a few things.
Baker Street Letters’ Follower Appreciation Giveaway!
We’ve once again reached a not-insignificant number of followers and we’d like to give you guys a chance to win some cool stuff as a way to say thank you!
There will be three prize sets, as follows:
- Official BBC Deerstalker Hat and Satchel
- BFF Bracelets - “You’re the Sherlock to my Watson” / “You’re the Watson to my Sherlock”
- Pair of Sherlock & John Silhouette Prints
- Sherlock Tote by ireallyshouldbedrawing
- Sherlock Mug by nautilusl2
- Baker Street Letters Hoodie
- "Ex Scientia Veritas" (From Knowledge, Truth) T-Shirt
- Sherlock Wall Skull T-Shirt
- "My Heart is Ink & Paper" Tote
- Ms. Aether's Sherlock Button Pack
- "Two Hundred and Twenty-One Bees" Tote
- You must be following the blog, BakerStreetLetters.
- Current mailing list subscribers get 2 extra entries.
- Joining the mailing list will earn you an extra entry
(link in the sidebar or click here)
- Reblog this post for entry
(once per day, please don’t spam your followers!).
- No giveaway blogs, please (we will check).
- You’ll need to give us your mailing address if you win.
- We will contact you via askbox, so please make sure it is open.
- Winners will be chosen by random number generator - there will be three winners (first place gets first choice of prize set and so on).
- Giveaway ends October 3, 2014 (at midnight EDT)
- Good luck and thank you so much!
Tom Hiddleston at the Criterion Theatre. Close up….just because. (x)
jesus. those shoulders, though.
Loki in bath
Anyone else see a resemblance?
93/? the sign of three caps
#she terrifies men because she forces them into their true shapes #she is the sea there is no room for pretense in her #she will not allow anyone to render her less than what she is #she will not allow others to be anything than what they are #barbossa is a corpse and davy jones is nothing more than shell and bone and ruin dredged up from the ocean floor #’calypso’ is greek for ‘to conceal to hide’ and that is her root#she is the truth waiting to devour you from beneath
I’ve been waiting to see Calypso on my dash.